Choosing to send your child to study in a foreign country is a big decision. It is important to know that they will be welcomed and supported in a nurturing, safe and supportive environment.
As one of New Zealand’s leading private schools, Scots College has a long history of helping students find their place in the world.
The diversity of cultures, faiths and experiences at the College enriches our learning environment. This benefits all students and is an important part of the Scots experience. We create global citizens – who are equipped for life as balanced, compassionate, motivated and socially aware individuals.
Your child will quickly become a part of the Scots community. The team in the International Services department provide a holistic overview of student life and offer a full range of support services, helping to ensure students quickly settle into life in and out of the classroom.
International students who study at Scots College will benefit from:
- A focus on academic excellence. We consistently achieve among the highest university entrance rates in the country
- A holistic curriculum, offering both NCEA and the International Baccalaureate
- Established pathways to top universities in New Zealand and abroad
- Exceptional cultural and performing arts programmes
- Specialised sporting academies, for example in football, rugby, basketball and sailing
- A student-centred approach, with the highest levels student care and support
- Small classes, led by dedicated and caring teaching staff
- World-class facilities
- The choice between boarding or homestay accommodation
If you’d like to learn more about what Scots College can offer your son or daughter, please get in touch.
Director International Services