Thank you for considering Scots College for your child. We welcome applications at any time and our enrolment team are here to help you through the enrolment process. To ensure a personalised education for each child we do limit class sizes and encourage you to begin the enrolment process early to have the best chance of securing a place for your child.
2023 Enrolment Dates
- Year 0: Applications for Enrolment in Year 0 are welcome at all times.
- Year 1: Applications for Enrolment for students entering Year 1 in 2023 close Friday 8 July 2022.
- Years 2-6: Any for Applications for Enrolment for students entering Years 2-6 in 2023 received after Friday 8 April 2022 please contact Olive Mulcahy and applications will be dealt with on case by case basis depending on availability in year groups. Please read more on the 2023 Junior School enrolment process here
- Years 7-10: Any Applications for Enrolment for students entering Years 7-10 in 2023 received after Friday 8 April 2022 will be immediately placed in the 2023 Wait Pool. Applications for enrolment in 2024 close Friday 31 March 2023. Please read more on the Middle School enrolment process here.
- Years 11-13: Applications for Enrolment in the Senior School (Years 11-13) are welcome at any time.
Students who are already attending the College are guaranteed a place in the following Year Level.
If you have any questions please contact our enrolment team:
Junior School (Years 1-6)
Ms Olive Mulcahy
(04) 388 0863 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School (Years 7-10)
Mrs Sharon Hedges
(04) 803 0592 or email@example.com
Senior School (Years 11-13)
Ms Anne Bolton
(04) 388 0850 firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Size Limits
Class size limits are in place at certain Year Levels to ensure the delivery of a personalised education. There are still limited spaces available in the Junior (Years 1-6) and Senior (Years 11-13) Schools and we welcome enrolments across both the Junior and Senior Schools for 2022 throughout the year. Please note, from the conclusion of Term 2 2022, no places will be available in Year 6 in our Junior School as numbers transitioning through to the Middle School will have been confirmed and finalised
Once a Year Level reaches capacity then the College may offer the option to join a wait pool to be kept informed if places become available. There can be movement of places as some families situations change. If you are considering a Year Level that has reached capacity, we encourage you to contact a member of the enrolment team to discuss your options before completing an Application for Enrolment.
Admission decisions will fully support the values of Scots College and are made at the discretion of the Principal or Headmaster. When making offers of a place, Scots College may take into consideration the applicant’s affiliation with the College, but are not limited to siblings of current or past students, students whose parents or grandparents attended the College, former students, date of application, international students, boarding students and those who are re-enrolling.
The annual fees schedule can be found here.