- Senior School
- Co-educational Senior School
- School Life
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Learning Support
- House System
- Pastoral Care
- Career Planning & Support
- Key Staff & Contacts
Co-educational Senior School
Our focus at Scots is a commitment to excellence in education and preparing students for their futures, to take their places in the wider community of men and women.
From this year, 2020 our Senior School has changed to offer a co-educational education welcoming girls in Years 11 to 13. Co-education encourages collaboration and allows students to learn from one another intellectually and socially. This provides a foundation for realistic, meaningful and lasting adult relationships. This development comes after careful consideration to ensure we give students the social and educational skills they need to succeed in a rapidly changing work force.
In these senior years we believe the quality of the school and its teaching is a larger factor in educational attainment. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students and the opportunity for all students to realise their full potential with access to our rich resources, diverse curriculum and wide range of co-curricular activities.
We are excited to be able to offer girls the same benefits a Scots education provides.
- An educational environment that realises each student’s potential through an individualised education.
- A curriculum that is broad, offers a strong STEM programme and is focussed on the skills to learn for life.
- A Future Pathways (Careers) Programme equipping students with the tools, confidence and support for their post-secondary pathways.
- An international focus that broadens each student’s horizons and encourages global citizens who think creatively, reason critically and communicate effectively.
- A broad range of co-curricular activities in the arts, sporting, service and leadership.
Scots College has a proud history of boarding. Our Boarding House, Gibb House has also changed to welcome girls from 2020. To find out more on co-educational boarding at Scots please visit the boarding section of our website here.
If you are interested in finding out more about the co-educational Senior School please click on the links below, or contact Headmaster Graeme Yule through Maria Calcott, Headmaster’s PA: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Request a prospectus|
|Tours & Exchanges|