- Application Process
- Domestic Application Form
- Open Days
- Uniform & Shop
- Contact our Enrolment Team
- Pay Fees Online
Scots College Shuttle Services
Scots College operates daily shuttle services, mornings and afternoons, for students who reside in Island Bay and Central/Lower Hutt. There is also a shuttle which picks students up from the 8.05am Eastbourne ferry at Seatoun wharf and then travels to the College.
The shuttle service is a popular service with route details as below:
Seatoun Wharf – Morning only
Pick up at the wharf, departure time determined by arrival time of ferry.
Island Bay – Morning and afternoon
Pick up 1 – Dee Street, 8am
Pick up 2 – 242 The Esplanade, 8.05am
Pick up 3 – Lyall Bay Service Station, 8.10am
Hutt Valley – Morning and afternoon
Pick up 1 – Chilton St James, 7.15am
Pick up 2 – Subway Petone, 7.25am
Pick up 3 – Kathmandu Store, 7.30am
- Drop-off points are the same as the pick-up ones for Island Bay and Central Hutt and can be interchanged if required
- The Central Hutt and Island Bay shuttles operate to and from the College, while the Seatoun shuttle operates to the College from Seatoun in the morning only.
- All shuttles operate on a termly basis and, if numbers are high, preference is given to those students who make the return trip.
- Available only to Scots students – both Prep, Middle and Senior.
- Limited places available with preference given to return passengers/those who use the service the most throughout the school week.
- Students arrive at College no later than 8.30am and depart from the College at 3.40pm.
For all confirmations, cancellations and enquiries, please email Anne Bolton, College Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 04-3880850.