- Application Process
- Domestic Application Form
- Open Days
- Uniform & Shop
- Contact our Enrolment Team
- Pay Fees Online
Scots College Shuttle Services
Scots College operates daily shuttle services, mornings and afternoons, for students who reside in Island Bay and Central/Lower Hutt. There is also a shuttle which picks students up from the 8.05am Eastbourne ferry at Seatoun wharf and then travels to the College.
The shuttle service is a popular service with route details as below:
Seatoun Wharf – Morning only
Pick up at the wharf, departure time determined by arrival time of ferry.
Island Bay – Morning and afternoon
Pick up 1 – Dee Street, 8am
Pick up 2 – 242 The Esplanade, 8.05am
Pick up 3 – Lyall Bay Service Station, 8.10am
Hutt Valley – Morning and afternoon
Pick up 1 – Chilton St James, 7.15am
Pick up 2 – Subway Petone, 7.25am
Pick up 3 – Kathmandu Store, 7.30am
- The Central Hutt and Island Bay shuttles operate to and from the College, while the Seatoun shuttle operates to the College from Seatoun in the morning only.
- All shuttles operate on a termly basis.
- Available only to Scots students – both Prep, Middle and Senior.
- Limited places available with preference given to return passengers/those who use the service the most throughout the school week.
- Students arrive at College no later than 8.30am and depart from the College at 3.40pm.
- There will be a set cost for the whole term, irrespective of the number of trips taken. College accounts will be charged at the start of each term and costings will be reviewed termly.
For all confirmations, cancellations and enquiries, please email Anne Bolton, College Secretary, at email@example.com or phone on 04-3880850.