- Senior School
- School Life
- Senior School Academic Programmes
- Curriculum & Assessment
- House System
- Pastoral Care
- Future Pathways
- Key Staff & Contacts
Co-educational Senior School
Our focus at Scots is a commitment to excellence in education and preparing students for their futures, to take their places in the wider community of men and women.
The introduction of co-education in the Senior School has been incredibly positive. A co-educational environment benefits boys and girls in an environment where students:
- Are provided with a quality education in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Grow to become confident collaborating and expressing their views in the presence of members of the opposite sex.
- Learn from one another intellectually and socially
- Are better prepared for their futures, building the foundations for realistic and meaningful adult relationships
- Are equipped to take their place in a co-educational world
We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students and the opportunity for all students to realise their full potential with access to our rich resources, diverse curriculum and wide range of co-curricular activities.
Scots College has a proud history of boarding. Our Boarding House, Gibb House has also changed to welcome senior girls from 2020. To find out more on co-educational boarding at Scots please visit the boarding section of our website here.
If you are interested in finding out more about the co-educational Senior School please click on the links below, or contact Headmaster’s PA Maria Calcott, Headmaster’s PA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolments for boys and girls are open and details on enrolments are available here.
As places are limited we encourage families to begin the enrolment process as early as possible for the best chance of securing a place for your child.
|Request a prospectus|
|Tours & Exchanges|