Prep School Photo Competition
Prep School Photography Competition – The Lock Down Version
Theme: “My Bubble”
Due to the national lock-down and change in school Holidays we have decided to bring forward the Prep School Photography Competition.
All Prep School students are invited to take part in this year’s photography competition that focuses on the enquiry: How do you express yourself? Winning photos will be printed and exhibited in the Prep School.
To enter the competition upload your photo or photos (max 2) to your classroom Seesaw no later than Tuesday 14 April. A finalist will be selected from each classroom towards the overall Junior and Senior Syndicate winners.
The theme of this year’s competition is to express ‘my bubble’ through photography
Photos will be judged on the following:
- The photo tells a story related to the theme
- The photo has good composition ie the arrangement of what is in the photo helps tell the story and is engaging
- The photographer has used interesting angles/in camera techniques to create an interesting image
- The photo has been submitted following the correct guidelines and rules
- You must take the photo. Not Mum, Dad, a friend or sibling
- Please caption your photo, you can do this by submitting the text when you enter your photo. Please do not write it on the photo.
- You can submit a colour or black and white photo
- You can submit up to 2 photos. Please note however that you will be judged on each individual photo, not 2 as a group.
- Photoshop can be used if it helps to better convey your photo’s story
Please submit your photos by uploading them to your classroom Seesaw no later than Tuesday 14 April.
- Best overall Junior Syndicate Photo
- Best overall Senior Syndicate Photo prize
- Runner up Junior Syndicate Photo prize
- Runner up Senior Syndicate Photo
- Please only submit a DIGITAL copy of your image We will print the winning photos to exhibit in the Prep School
- Please upload your image to your classroom Seesaw with the filename as follows: SURNAME_YRLEVEL_PHOTO1
- Your image must be of a high resolution. This means a file size of more than 2MB, ideally 300dpi
- Please upload your entry to your classroom Seesaw account no later than Tuesday 14 April.
Some photos may be shared on the College’s social media accounts and website. Please bear this in mind when submitting photos.
Ask your teacher if you have any questions or get in touch with Rebecca in Marketing on email