- Our Community
- Scots Collegians Association (SCA)
- Scots Collegians Association Garden of Honour
- Scots Collegians Events
- Great Scots Distinguished Alumni
- Scots Collegians Communications
- Scots Collegians Update Your Details
- Scots Collegians Executive
- Scots Collegians Representatives
- Stories from Scots Collegians
- Scots College Parents’ Association
- Scots College Foundation
- The Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Scots College Supporters’ Club
- Scots College Merchandise
Annual General Meeting
Dear Parents and Caregivers,
On behalf of the Scots College Parents’ Association I would like to extend a warm invitation to attend the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the Scots College Parents’ Association.
Location: McKinnon Block, Scots College
Date: Tuesday 25 May at 6pm
As a parent of students currently attending Scots College, you are entitled to attend as an ordinary member of the Parents’ Association.
As part of the AGM, all Officers and Committee Members will be elected.
- There are four Officers – President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. Click here if you wish to stand, or nominate someone else to stand on the Committee. Forms should be returned by 7pm, Sunday 23 May to the current Secretary, Emma Needham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to see the full AGM agenda.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM. Should you require any further information on the above or about the SCPA, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com.
Scots College Parents’ Association