- Our Community
- Scots Collegians Association (SCA)
- Scots Collegians Association Garden of Honour
- Scots Collegians Events
- Great Scots Distinguished Alumni
- Scots Collegians Communications
- Scots Collegians Update Your Details
- Scots Collegians Executive
- Scots Collegians Representatives
- Stories from Scots Collegians
- Scots College Parents’ Association
- Scots College Foundation
- The Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Scots College Supporters’ Club
- Scots College Merchandise
The Scots College Foundation has Jarden as its independent financial advisors to provide sound strategic investment of funds held by the Trustees. The Foundation investments and accounts are entirely separate from the College and are independently audited each year. All income generated through investment is held and used exclusively for the benefit of the College.
A leading advisory group on both sides of the Tasman, Jarden connects people, insights and capital to deliver exceptional outcomes. Their services range from investment banking to capital solutions and wealth management.
In New Zealand, they look after more than 50,000 Kiwis including family trusts, charitable trusts, companies and other entities, entrepreneurs, Iwi groups, farmers and individuals. In Australia, their team includes some of the best minds in the country’s investment banking sector, enriching our on-the-ground knowledge across regional and global markets.
They are proud of their talent and proven experience. Their in-depth market expertise across New Zealand and Australia provides their clients with access to world-class research, industry expertise, securities distribution, securities trading execution and debt and equity underwriting capabilities.
For further information
Foundation Trustee, and former Scots College parent Peter Griffiths chairs the Scots College Foundation. For further information regarding the Foundation please contact Leisa Robb, Scots College Foundation Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org