Future Pathways Forum
Thursday 21 June
An opportunity for all senior and Year 10 students to hear from professionals in their industry and tertiary providers. The evening will consist of three sessions of presentations. Students and parents can choose which presentations they would like to attend in each session.
Each presenter will speak for 15 minutes followed by 5-10 minutes for questions. Senior students are required to attend at least two sessions. Venues for each speaker are listed below.
Session 1: 7.00 – 7.25pm
Session 2: 7.30 – 7.55pm
Session 3: 8.00 – 8.25pm
Tertiary providers will also be available in The Hub for further one on one consultations.
Places are limited and we ask that you please book for each attendee in your group via the online booking system below. This is a free event.
Session 1 Presentations
- James Beale: CEO, Oriens Capital Limited. Finance & Banking. Hall
- Paul Ford: Head of Communication/Community, Trademe. Communications. CPAC C11
- Craig Anslow: Assistant Professor, Victoria University of Wellington. Computer Science. CPAC GR2
- Scott Feasey: Business Owner, Scottysconstruction. Construction. CPAC GR1
- Scott Kearney: Structural Engineering, Harrison Grierson. Engineering. CPAC Art2
- Ron Mitchell: Educator, Education USA (US Embassy). USA Scholarships. LSLT
- Jamie Belesky: Physiotherapist, Proactive4Health. Physiotherapy. S10
- Jeremy Bennett: Art Director – Visual Effects, Valve Software. Gaming & Film Industry. Staff Room
- Sally Ronaldson: Food Scientist, Food Standards Australia & NZ. Food Technology. Aitken 04
- Georgia Halley: Student Recruitment Adviser, University of Canterbury . Overview of Course. Aitken 03
Session 2 Presentations
- Andrea Adams: Student Recruitment Adviser, WELTEC. Overview of Courses. Aitken 03
- Tony Allen: Head of Wholesale FX (Trader), ANZ Bank. Banking, Investment – markets. Hall
- Matthew Knight: Film & TV Pathway Coordinator, Massey University. Films – The Hobbit, The Avengers. Staff Room
- Penelope Ireland: Student Recruitment Adviser, University of Auckland. Overview of Courses. S10
- Brendan Keys: Human Resources, Weta Digital. Human Resources. CPAC C11
- Steve Mellsop: IT Manager, DXC – Provider. Information Technology. LSLT
- Nikki Morgan: Student Recruitment Adviser, Queenstown Resort College. Tourism. CPAC GR1
- Paddy Kymbrekos: Skills Broker, Building Construction ITO. Trades. CPAC Art2
- Geoff Sargent: Optometrist, Barry & Sargent Optometrists. Optometry. Aitken 04
- Tiriana Anderson: Futures Student Advisor, University of Waikato. Overview of courses. CPAC GR2
Session 3 Presentations
- James Beard: Director, Treasury. Economics. C11
- Baden Vertongen: Lawyer and Mediator. Law. Staff Room
- Leah Edmonds: Student Recruitment Adviser, Victoria University of Wellington. Overview of Courses. CPAC GR2
- Barbara Scott: Student Recruitment Adviser, Massey University, Overview of Courses. S12
- James Mclean: Structure Engineering, BECA. Engineering. Hall
- Victoria Spackman: Student Recruitment Adviser, Te Auaha NZ Institute of Creativity. Overview of Courses. Aitken 03
- Ashley Bloomfield: Medical Practioner. Medicine. Aitken 04
- Simon Novak: Architect, Novak & Middleton. Architecture. LSLT
- Naomi Brennan: Student recruitment advisor, New Zealand Institute of Sport & NZCM. Overview of courses. CPAC Art2
- Ace Tiatia: Retired professional rugby player. CPAC GR1
Please register your attendance for the speaker within each of the three sessions you would like to attend below.
1. Select a session
2. Enter the number of attendees for your chosen speaker/presentation
3. Click next
4. Click on ‘book more tickets’
5. Do the same for each session
6. Check your selections are correct at the top of the review of order
7. Fill in your details
8. Click on purchase. There is no cost involved.
9. You will receive an email from Trybooking with access to see tickets for each speaker/presentation you have registered for
Please contact marketing if any problems with booking.