- Application Process
- Domestic Application Form
- Open Days
- Uniform & Shop
- Contact our Enrolment Team
- Pay Fees Online (Student and Family Fees)
Domestic Application Form
Completing an Application is the first step towards enrolling your child at Scots College. It is a simple online process and the College welcomes all applications. Please note this is a domestic student application form, International applications can be found here.
Parents are encouraged to pre-enrol their child at any time by completing this application form. Completing an Application for Enrolment form does not constitute acceptance as all students must first be interviewed by the Headmaster or a Principal.
There is a non-refundable application fee of $155 required to be paid by credit card or online bank transfer. Details of this at the end of the form. An application is not completed until this fee is paid.
Please note you must complete an application in one visit. If you leave during completing this form your progress is not saved. If you are not taken to the next page after clicking on ‘submit’ you will be redirected to the error on that page.
Before you start the application, please ensure that you have the following ready.
- Copy of the prospective student’s proof of domestic status (birth certificate, passport etc)
- A copy of the latest full school report.
- If applicable a report from a learning or medical professional if your child has been diagnosed with any learning disabilities or medical, psychological or behavioural issues.