- Senior School
- Co-educational Senior School
- School Life
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Learning Support
- House System
- Pastoral Care
- Career Planning & Support
- Key Staff & Contacts
Represented by the gold crown of the Cadet Corps CSM Badge awarded to Brigadier Mawson while at Scots College
Head of House
Named in honour of Old Boy Brigadier John Mawson CBE LVO BA (Hons) (1929-2001).
- John was a College prefect, Head of Gibb House, in the 1st XV and a member of the Pipe Band (the Mawson sticks are named in his honour) during his time at Scots (1939-1946).
- He went on to be a stalwart of the Old Boys’ Association, keeping the association alive almost on his own, and driving the 75 Jubilee celebrations in 1991 as well as the publication of Scots College’s written history The First Seven Thousand/ John also found time to serve on the Parents’ Association and Board of Governors for many years.
- The Mawson Foyer at the entrance to the Chapel/Assembly Hall, dedicated in 2003, is named in his memory.