Prep School Photo Competition
Theme: “Who we are”
All Prep School students are invited to take part in this year’s photography competition that focuses on the enquiry: ‘Who we are’ Winning photos will be printed and exhibited in the Prep School.
The theme of this year’s competition is to express through your photographs your answer to these two questions:
- What holidays mean for me.
- How I wait in anticipation of the holidays.
- What is Christmas?
Photos will be judged on the following:
- The photo tells a story related to the theme
- The photo has good composition ie the arrangement of what is in the photo helps tell the story and is engaging
- The photographer has used interesting angles/in camera techniques to create an interesting image
- The photo has been submitted following the correct guidelines and rules
- You must take the photo. Not Mum, Dad, a friend or sibling
- Please add a caption to your photo
- You can submit a colour or black and white photo
- You can submit up to 4 photos, 2 for each question. Please note however that you will be judged on each individual photo, not 2 or 3 as a group.
- Photoshop can be used if it helps to better convey your photo’s story
Please submit your photos firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 14 November. You can submit more than one photo, however please ensure to give each separate image a different number with your surname and Yr level.
- Best overall Junior Syndicate Photo
- Best overall Senior Syndicate Photo prize
- Runner up Junior Syndicate Photo prize
- Runner up Senior Syndicate Photo
Prize winners’ will receive recognition at an Awards Assembly and photos will be put on display in the Prep School after the exhibition
- Please only submit a DIGITAL copy of your image to the email given above. Please do not submit a printed copy. We will print the winning photos to exhibit in the Prep School
- Please send your image with the filename as follows:
- Your image must be of a high resolution. This means a file size of more than 2MB, ideally 300dpi
- Please submit your photo to email@example.com no later than Friday 4 August
Ask your teacher if you have any questions or get in touch with the team (Rebecca & Bronte) in Marketing, on email firstname.lastname@example.org