- Our Community
- Scots Collegians Association (SCA)
- Scots Collegians Association Garden of Honour
- Scots Collegians Events
- Great Scots Distinguished Alumni
- Scots Collegians Communications
- Scots Collegians Update Your Details
- Scots Collegians Executive
- Scots Collegians Representatives
- Scots College Parents’ Association
- Scots College Foundation
- The Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Scots College Supporters’ Club
- Scots College Merchandise
Support for Students representing Scots College
Each year, a sum of up to $5,000 is made available by the Parents’ Association to the Headmaster to support an individual selected to attend an event or to represent Scots College / Wellington at a National or International level in their chosen sport, cultural pursuit or academic level.
Support is provided to assist students meeting the often significant financial requirements of being selected as a national representative or representing Scots College at a high level in their chosen sport, cultural pursuit or academic level. This support aims to assist students to achieve at a high level and meet their goals.
Guidelines & Conditions
- A sum of up to $5,000 is made available each year.
- Students must have been selected to participate in a nationally / internationally recognised competition or event as an individual can apply to the Headmaster for funding assistance. Students may also apply to attend national / international educative and leadership events.
- Students must use the Headmaster’s PA. (537KB), available from the
- Funding will be allocated for 25% of the actual costs up to a maximum of $500 per student per annum.
- An individual student may apply once only for financial assistance in any given calendar year.
- The award is reviewed annually.
- Applicants must complete the Student Funding Assistance Application Form.
- All applications received will be reviewed by the Advisory Group made up of the Headmaster, Principal of the Prep School, Principal of the Middle School and Principal of the Senior School.
- On receipt of the application form, the applicant’s coach or manager may be asked to provide a confidential report to the Headmaster of Scots College.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview. The date and time of the interview will be advised by the Headmaster’s PA.
- The Headmaster will notify the successful student.
- The Headmaster reserves the right not to award any funding if the applicants do not reach the required standard.
- An individual who receives assistance will be required to provide a written report after the event or competition to be tabled at a Parents’ Association meeting.
- The Headmaster will keep an accurate record of assistance provided and inform the Parents’ Association of student selections and funding allocations at their regular meetings.
- An individual who receives assistance will be required to provide a written report after the event or competition that is to be tabled at a Parents’ Association meeting.