- Our Community
- McKinnon era Reunion
- Scots Collegians’ Association (SCA)
- Scots Collegians’ Events
- Scots Collegians’ Association Garden of Honour
- Great Scots Distinguished Alumni
- Scots Collegians’ Update Your Details
- Scots Collegians’ Communications
- Scots Collegians’ Executive
- Scots Collegians’ Representatives
- Scots College Parents’ Association
- Scots College Foundation
- The Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Scots College Supporters’ Club
- Scots College Merchandise
Scots College Foundation
Scots College encourages and supports every student to realise their potential by providing academic, sporting, cultural and service opportunities, facilities and resources far beyond those of the standard school curriculum.
The Scots College Foundation is a Charitable Trust established to assist the College to provide these opportunities to its students. It works to build and maintain a strong capital base that will ensure the long-term independence and financial security of Scots College.
Security. Stewardship. Community.
The Foundation looks beyond the day-to-day running of the College, anticipating the ever-changing needs of students and staff. Foundation Trustees work in partnership with College management and staff to garner support from the wider College community, in order to provide the resources needed to ensure the future viability of the College.
Fundraising and providing sound independent financial management of those funds on behalf of the College.
Managing and safeguarding the College’s financial assets.
Partnering with our community for the future benefit of the College.