- International Services
- Education Code of Practice
- Studying at Scots College
- How To Apply
- International Application Form
- Care & Supervision
- Our International Students
- Life In Wellington
- Academic Pathways
- International Partnerships
- Key Staff & Contacts
Studying at Scots College
Scots College has a proud history stretching back nearly 100 years of education. Our core purpose is the development of all-round character. Students at the College are provided with opportunities in many areas to develop their potential across academia, sport, culture, service and spirituality.
We are confident your child will benefit from the wonderful opportunities we can offer them at the College. These include:
- The full IB World School Programmes (PYP, MYP, IBDP)
- A dual curriculum, teaching both the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and NCEA.
- Established pathways to top universities in New Zealand and around the world.
- A wide range of subject choices.
- Specialist teachers in all subject areas.
- Small class sizes.
- A tradition of academic, sporting and cultural excellence.
- A choice of accommodation options – boarding or homestay.
- A personalised education in a safe and nurturing environment.
- A wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Exceptional facilities.
- Commitment to internationalisation and global citizenship.
- A nurturing and supportive environment.
- Links with fellow Independent Wellington Girls’ Schools for an international student pastoral care and experience programme.
- It’s situated in Wellington, New Zealand’s dynamic and attractive capital city
- Learning support teachers – ESOL programme
- A variety of extra-curricular activities
- Wide range of subject options – from the arts to sciences, mathematics to languages
From 2020 Scots College will welcome girls to the Senior School (Years 11-13). This decision is made in reflection of providing students with the best start to life and the belief that a co-educational Senior School will best equip these young people for adulthood. We will provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students and the opportunities they need to realise their potential. If you would like to find out more about the introduction of our co-educational Senior School please visit the future focussed learning section of our website.