Skip to main content
- Please fill in our Application for Enrolment Form (154KB). You may also use the online form to generate a PDF for printing.
Note: there is a non-refundable deposit with each enrolment of $155.
- If you are enrolling your child as a Boarder, you will also need to complete and send the Boarding Application Form (117KB).
- When an Application for Enrolment Form is received, your son will be placed on a waiting list for the desired year of entry. You will receive a letter of acknowledgement and regular communication from Scots College. Note: Enrolling does not necessarily mean acceptance.
- Interviews for all applicants and their parents will be carried out by the Headmaster for Senior School (Years 11-13), the Principal of the Middle School (Years 7-10) or the Principal of the Prep School (Years 1-6), prior to places being offered. The aim of the interview is to gain some knowledge of the all round ability and interests of each candidate. Any questions which you or your son may have will also be answered at this time. The interview is an integral part of the admission procedure.
- An offer of a place will be made to successful candidates, and a limited amount of time is allowed for completion and return of the Confirmation of Acceptance Form, which must be signed by the parents.
- Following receipt of the completed and signed Confirmation of Acceptance Form, we will let you know what needs to be done before starting at the College.