- Application Process
- Domestic Application Form
- Open Days
- Contact our Enrolment Team
- Pay Fees Online
Senior School Scholarships
2018 Senior School Scholarship Applications (internal & external candidates)
Applications must be received by Friday 13 October. If you have any questions with regard to applying for a Senior Scholarship at Scots College please contact Headmasters’ PA Maria Calcott on (04) 388 0861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the process work?
- Applications must be submitted by the due date – Friday 13 October (no late applications will be accepted)
- Applicants must complete the online application form below – if you are not able to apply using the online application form please contact Maria Calcott to request a hard copy
- Applicants are short-listed and a number will be contacted by Maria Calcott for an interview
- Following interviews, offers of scholarships are made
- Scholarships are reviewed annually and in general Students hold these scholarships for their time at the College
- Please provide as much information as possible to support your application
- Applicants can apply for more than one scholarship
If you do not receive a confirmation email once you have submitted your application – please contact Maria Calcott on email@example.com.
Payment of application fee:
Please find details below of how to make your application fee payment of $25. Your scholarship application will not be processed until payment is received.
Online Bank Payment:
ANZ Bank Limited, Bay Road, Kilbirnie, Wellington.
Account Number: 01 0504 0048892 000
Reference: SCH Xxx (Surname and initial)
Online Credit Card Payment:
(Payments will incur a 2% surcharge): Click here to pay be credit card