- Application Process
- Domestic Application Form
- Open Days
- Uniform & Shop
- Contact our Enrolment Team
- Pay Fees Online
Enrolling your son at Scots College is a simple online process and the College welcomes all applications. Parents are encouraged to pre-enrol their son at any time however completing an online enrolment form does not constitute acceptance as all students must first be interviewed by the Headmaster or a Principal.
If you prefer to complete a hard copy application form, please
To pre-enrol, parents need to submit the online Enrolment Form and pay the non-refundable pre-enrolment fee of $155 either by credit card or internet banking.
For Scholarship applications please visit the Scholarships page on our website.
Please note that the information contained in this section is for domestic enrolment. For international students, please visit the How to Apply page in the International section.
Enrolments for girls in the Senior School open March 5 2018
Online enrolment will take approx. 10 minutes to complete. Please read the following details BEFORE you start the online process:
- A non-refundable enrolment deposit of $155 is required to be paid via Visa or internet banking as part of this process. Your enrolment will not be electronically processed if this step is not completed.
- Please note that the information contained in this section is for domestic enrolment. For international students, please visit the How to Apply page in the International section.
- When an online enrolment form is received, you will receive an email of acknowledgement. Contact with you will be made in the year preceding entry to the College for an interview for your son, at which time a offer of place may or may not be made. Note: Online enrolment does not automatically grant you an offer of place.
- Interviews for all applicants and their parents will be carried out by the Principal of Senior School (Years 11-13), the Principal of the Middle School (Years 7-10) or the Principal of the Prep School (Years 1-6), prior to places being offered. The aim of the interview is to gain some knowledge of the all-round ability and interests of each candidate. Any questions which you or your son may have will also be answered at this time. The interview is an integral part of the admission procedure.
- An offer of a place will be made to successful candidates. Parents will be emailed a Confirmation of Acceptance Form which must be completed, signed and returned in a limited amount of time.
- Following receipt of the completed and signed Confirmation of Acceptance Form, we will let you know what needs to be done before starting at the College.
- Still have questions? Then please contact one of our enrolment team