In this section
The success of Scots College as the independent boys’ college in Wellington is in the quality of its well qualified committed staff and the support groups which ensure its financial security and ongoing communication to parents and friends of the College.
The Scots College community is composed of students, current and past parents, old boys, staff, the Board, and people who have either contributed or are actively participating in the further development of the College, notably:
- the Board of Governors, responsible for the overall operation of the College;
- the 'Friends of Scots College' composed of parents of Scots Old Boys, together with former College staff;
- the Parents' Association to which current parents and guardians become members and is very much involved in activities that benefit their kids and the school overall;
- the Old Boys' Association, whose sole mission is to keep past pupils of Scots College in touch with each other and actively interested in the life and development of the College;
- and Queen Margaret College, our sister school.