- About Us
- Our Vision
- Headmaster’s Welcome
- Executive Leadership
- International Baccalaureate Programme
- Our Heritage
- Pastoral Care
- Pipe Band
- Chaplains Reflections
- Campus / Facilities
- Hire our Facilities
- College Communications
- Privacy & Security Policies
- Careers at Scots College
We want Scots College to have a national and international reputation for excellence and all-round student achievement.
To provide our students with an excellent and holistic education that allows them to contribute as global citizens who think creatively, reason critically, communicate effectively and develop the necessary skills to Learn. For life.
Scots College was established by the Presbyterian Church and remains affiliated to the Church. Its purpose is to give each young man a life long commitment to learning and to provide the environment in which he can achieve his academic, spiritual, physical, cultural and social potential for the greater good and in service to others.
We believe Scots College should:
- provide a caring and supportive school environment which involves students, families and staff;
- welcome applications from students of all faiths and none, value ethnic diversity, and recognise a wide range of interests, talents and abilities;
- enjoy strong relationships with its communities and with the Presbytery of Wellington;
- Create learners who strive to be